[openstack-dev] [Gluon] Look Forward to Meeting You on Monday Feb 6 and Tuesday Feb 7 in Sunnyvale, CA

HU, BIN bh526r at att.com
Fri Feb 3 03:33:41 UTC 2017

Hello team,

As we discussed in [1] and [2], and announced in [3], we are all set for Monday Feb 6th and Tuesday Feb 7th in the EBC center at Juniper's office in Sunnyvale.

Many thanks to Sukhdev and Juniper team for hosting this meeting.

Please refer to [4] for more detailed logistic information, including driving directions. When you come in, you should directly go to the EBC center (not the front desk in the lobby). The admin in the EBC center will escort you to the appropriate room.

A tentative agenda can be found at [5]. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

I am looking forward to meeting you.

Thank you

Bin

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/gluon/2017/gluon.2017-01-11-18.00.html