[openstack-dev] [Tripleo] FFE for tripleo collectd integration

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at redhat.com
Thu Feb 2 18:07:48 UTC 2017

I would like to request a feature freeze exception for the collectd
composable service patch:

  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/tripleo-opstools-performance-monitoring

The gerrit review implementing this is:

  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/411048/

The work on the composable service has been largely complete for several
weeks, but there were some complication in getting tripleo ci to
generate appropriate images.  I believe that a recently submitted patch
will resolve that issue and unblock our ci:

  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/427802/

Once the above patch has merged and new overcloud images are generated I
believe the ci for the collectd integration will pass.