[openstack-dev] [nova][ceilometer][postgresql][gate][telemetry] PostgreSQL gate failure (again)

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Thu Feb 2 16:48:43 UTC 2017

On Wed, Feb 01 2017, Julien Danjou wrote:

> My questions are simple and can be organized in a tree:
>
>            Does Nova want to support PostgreSQL?
>                  /                      \
>                Yes                      No
>                /                          \
>    Why is there no gate?         Ok, we'll have to remove the
>                                  PostgreSQL job in Ceilometer

Funnily enough, I don't think anyone has been able to clearly reply to
this tree. My understanding is that Nova does not want to support
PostgreSQL, therefore we'll remove the PostgreSQL job from Ceilometer.

The Ceilometer legacy storage engine being deprecated in Ocata, that has
little important for us anyway.

Cheers,
--
Julien Danjou