[openstack-dev] [nova][oslo] Random ResourceClosedError failure in TestNovaMigrationsMySQL

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 02:29:51 UTC 2017

I noticed this tonight and reported this bug:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1739517

This fails at a decent rate (67 hits in 7 days), check and gate queues
and on master and stable branches, which is the really weird thing.
Seems to only be in the TestNovaMigrationsMySQL job. I'm not sure what
to make of the actual failure though.

This is also showing up over a week, so it's longer than we've had this
change:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/I6bf0fa19b72887803e77b66698587c2108c9372a

I'm not sure what to make of the actual failure.

Matt