[openstack-dev] [cinder] Leaving the Cinder core team

Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com
Thu Dec 21 01:39:28 UTC 2017

Good luck.
We will miss you.

From: Patrick East [mailto:patrick.east at purestorage.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2017 6:10 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions) <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: [openstack-dev] [cinder] Leaving the Cinder core team

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to let the group know that I'll be stepping away from my position on the Cinder Core team.

I've got mixed feelings about it, but with my current responsibilities and priorities my focus will be elsewhere. I will be unable to dedicate the level of time and energy to Cinder reviews and core feature/bug contributions that I've had the privilege of in the past.

My involvement with Cinder won't change much from the last release or so, just setting expectations that I don't plan to increase my commitment upstream. I will still be on IRC and involved in bugs/reviews/etc where I can, primarily in areas I am very familiar with (os-brick, replication, volume drivers, etc). Feel free to ping me or cc me on reviews/bugs.

Thanks,

Patrick East
patrick.east at purestorage.com<mailto:patrick.east at purestorage.com>