[openstack-dev] Help with fixing python-pint fixing failed tests with last python-numpy

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 14:31:54 UTC 2017

btw, python-pint is used in horizon.utils.units but the module is
actually not used anywhere.
It was used in the metering panel (ceilometer support) but the panel
was dropped long ago.
In addition, there seems no horizon plugins that consume the module [1]
(daisycloud-core import the module but it has a copy of horizon code
in its repo, so it looks unrelated)

I guess horizon can drop horizon.utils.units.
Any objection?

[1] http://codesearch.openstack.org/?q=import%20units&i=nope&files=&repos=