[openstack-dev] [requirements] adding uwsgi to global-requirements

Matthew Thode prometheanfire at gentoo.org
Wed Dec 20 06:02:31 UTC 2017

On 17-12-19 19:50:59, Sam Yaple wrote:
> [...]

So what happens when someone wants to use gunicorn or add another wsgi server
to be tracked by the requirements repo?  One of the the things we are around
for is so projects know what library to use for X.  We generally don't have
any library that provides the same function as another without very good
reason (the kafka stuff comes to mind).

Is there any project that imports uwsgi python libraries as a dependency (or
plans to)?  If not, why would we tracking it?

--
Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)