[openstack-dev] [neutron] Stepping down from core

Miguel Lavalle miguel at mlavalle.com
Mon Dec 18 15:51:37 UTC 2017

Hi Armando,

I can only echo here the sadness I expressed to you last week during our
one on one conversation. This decision shows, like in many occasions in the
past, that above all, you are a man a deep principles. As I said, I admire
you for that. You have made invaluable contributions to OpenStack in
general and Neutron in particular. We thank you for that. On a personal
note, I will always be grateful for all the mentoring  and patience that
you have provided me for a long time.

What encourages me is your commitment to continue being a member of the
Neutron team. We need your knowledge, wisdom and guidance and we will
actively seek it. I am looking forward to it!

Un Abbraccio

Miguel