[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Tis the season...for a cloud reboot

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Mon Dec 18 15:43:11 UTC 2017

Hi,

It's that magical time again.  You know the one, when we reboot rh1 to
avoid OVS port exhaustion. :-)

If all goes well you won't even notice that this is happening, but there
is the possibility that a few jobs will fail while the te-broker host is
rebooted so I wanted to let everyone know.  If you notice anything else
hosted in rh1 is down (tripleo.org, zuul-status, etc.) let me know.  I
have been known to forget to restart services after the reboot.

I'll send a followup when I'm done.

-Ben