[openstack-dev] [mistral][irc] Switching to office hours from weekly meetings

Renat Akhmerov renat.akhmerov at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 10:30:05 UTC 2017

Hi,

At the previous weekly meeting we decided to learn about experience of other teams using office hours instead of having weekly meetings in IRC. The main reason is that it’s almost impossible to find a good time slot so that it works for everyone and most of our meetings have pretty few attendees. Or, our meetings end very quickly because people are just focused on their tasks and there’s not so much to discuss.

That said, there won’t be a weekly meeting today. We’ll try to propose time slots for office hours this week.

Until then, should you have anything to discuss just come to our IRC channel #openstack-mistral or write to this mailing list with tags "[openstack-dev][mistral]” in the subject.

Thanks

Renat Akhmerov
@Nokia