[openstack-dev] [FEMDC] Edge sessions during the next PTG

lebre.adrien at free.fr lebre.adrien at free.fr
Mon Dec 18 09:02:23 UTC 2017

Dear all,

As briefly discussed during the last telco around edge challenges [1], we have the opportunity to have sessions during the next PTG in Dublin.
If you are interested by such sessions and you plan to attend to the PTG, please put your name  and questions/topic you would like to discuss at the bottom of [2].

Please remind that the PTG is a place to discuss about technical aspects (and have the opportunities to exchanges with core-devs of the different projects).
The objective is to dive into details. For this aim, we would like to identify concrete actions we can do before the PTG in order to have fruitful exchanges.

Best regards,
ad_ri3n_
PS: I need to inform the foundation about number of participants and how many slots we would like to have. Please complete the pad [2] ASAP, thanks ;-)

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/2017_edge_computing_working_sessions
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/edge-openstack-related