[openstack-dev] [all] Switching to longer development cycles

Blair Bethwaite blair.bethwaite at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 07:39:33 UTC 2017

The former - we're running Cells so only have a single region currently
(except for Swift where we have multiple proxy endpoints around the
country, all backed by a global cluster, but they have to be different
regions to put them all in the service catalog). See
https://trello.com/b/9fkuT1eU/nectar-openstack-versions for the current
version snapshot.