[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] about add transformer into libvirt

Jaze Lee jazeltq at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 02:20:53 UTC 2017

> On 2017-12-13 01:52 AM, Jaze Lee wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>>      What about move transformer to compute pollster? If we do this, we
>> do not need
>>      transformer any more....
>
> sorry, i don't understand. if you move the transformer, you still have a
> transformer.

Oh, sorry.  I found libvirt can not get cpu.util, cpu.delta, and
network/disk rate info directly
from inspector. So i mean, we can move this into compute pollster.
Before it sends to notifications.sample,
transform it. Then we can scale notification agent and do not have
flapping sample problems

> --
> gord

谦谦君子