[openstack-dev] [all] Switching to longer development cycles

Jay S Bryant jungleboyj at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 17:25:04 UTC 2017

Sean,

If we are reworking the schedule it is a good idea to leave more
stabilization time at the end and try to wrap things up before the end
of the year when people disappear.

As far as releases go ... other teams have been doing frequent
intermediate releases and have benefited from it.  Just takes a bit more
discipline and leadership from the PTL and Cores.

Jay