[openstack-dev] [tacker] [hacking] [requirements] pep8 to pycodestyle

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Mon Dec 11 23:07:06 UTC 2017

It's probably worth noting here that this is to reflect an upstream
rename from pep8 to pycodestyle, not an actual change in the library we
use for style checking.  It's mentioned in the commit messages, but for
anyone just scanning the mailing list it may not be obvious.

I left a review on the hacking change.  I think the comments there about
shadowing the flake8 module name are valid and we should undo/fix that
before merging.  Otherwise I'm +2.