[openstack-dev] [keystone] Upcoming Deadlines

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 22:37:51 UTC 2017

Sending out a gentle reminder that feature proposal freeze will be next
week. It looks like all possible features are in flight based on the
current state of the specs repository. The only exception is the unified
limit specification, which was rebased and passing today [0].

Thanks!

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/455709/