[openstack-dev] Zuul dashboard available

James E. Blair corvus at inaugust.com
Mon Dec 11 17:11:02 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'd like to draw your attention to a recently added feature in Zuul.

If you visit http://zuulv3.openstack.org/ you will note three tabs at
the top of the screen (you may need to shift-reload the page): Status,
Jobs, Builds.  The "Jobs" page shows you a list of all of the jobs in
the system, along with their descriptions.  And the "Builds" page lists
the most recent runs.  You can query by pipeline, job, and project.

This may be especially helpful in tracking down builds (and their logs)
for periodic or other post-merge jobs.

We have a lot of plans to expand on and enhance these pages in the
future, however, for the next short while, we probably won't be making
very substantial changes to them as we prepare for the actual Zuul v3.0
release.

We hope in the mean time, the additional functionality they provide will
prove useful.

Thanks very much to Tristan Cacqueray and Joshua Hesketh whose work has
made this possible.

-Jim