[openstack-dev] [tripleo] The Weekly Owl - 1st Edition

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Mon Dec 11 14:59:29 UTC 2017

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 1:58 AM, Flavio Percoco <flavio at redhat.com> wrote:
> Good stuff, Emilien!
>
> Quick question:
>
> How are you collecting these updates? I know about various etherpads but I
> want
> to confirm that those are the source for these updates. IF not, where would
> you
> like me (and others) to provide the updates so you can collect them from a
> single place?

I use the etherpads and some notes that I'm taking all over the week
when I read IRC #tripleo or the mailing-list.
I've been taking these notes since a while (if we can call them notes,
it's rather "words", to keep track of the what's happening.
The more we communicate via openstack-dev, the best it is and anyone
can follow what happens in the project.

Emilien Macchi