[openstack-dev] [astara] Retire openstack/*astara*

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Sat Dec 9 14:52:28 UTC 2017

Ryan, Mark,

nothing has merged to the OpenStack astara repos since over a year (last
merge was October 2016).

I suggest to retire the repos completely as explained at
https://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/drivers.html#retiring-a-project
to avoid people to submit patches to it.

Could you do the steps, please?

I'm happy to help you with it, if you prefer,

Andreas
        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)