[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Blueprints moved out to Rocky

Alex Schultz aschultz at redhat.com
Fri Dec 8 23:34:09 UTC 2017

Hey folks,

So I went through the list of blueprints and moved some that were
either not updated or appeared to have a bunch of patches not in a
mergable state.

Please take some time to review the list of blueprints currently
associated with Rocky[0] to see if your efforts have been moved. If
you believe you're close to implementing the feature in the next week
or two, let me know and we can move it back into Queens. If you think
it will take an extended period of time (more than 2 weeks) to land
but we need it in Queens, please submit an FFE.

If you have an blueprint that is currently not in implemented in
Queens[1], please make sure to update the blueprint status if
possible.  For the ones I left in due to the patches being in a decent
state, please make sure those get merged in the next few weeks or we
will need to push them out to Rocky.

Thanks,
-Alex

[0] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/rocky