[openstack-dev] Gerrit custom menu entries - help needed

Sławek Kapłoński slawek at kaplonski.pl
Fri Dec 8 21:24:56 UTC 2017

Hello,

I’m trying to personalize my Gerrit menus in settings panel on review.openstack.org.
So I prepared query like:

(NOT owner:self) AND status:open AND label:Code-Review-0,self AND label:Workflow=0 AND (project:openstack/neutron OR project:openstack/neutron-lib) AND branch:master

And I wanted to create menu entry with this query. When I’m pasting query:

#/q/(NOT+owner:self)+AND+status:open+AND+label:Code-Review-0%252Cself+AND+label:Workflow%253D0+AND+(project:openstack/neutron+OR+project:openstack/neutron-lib)+AND+branch:master

On gerrit settings page it replaces me chars like , or = to something else and query looks like:

#/q/(NOT+owner:self)+AND+status:open+AND+label:Code-Review-0%252Cself+AND+label:Workflow%253D0+AND+(project:openstack/neutron+OR+project:openstack/neutron-lib)+AND+branch:master

And it don’t work properly then.
So I have a question to more experienced Gerrit users. What I’m doing wrong here and how I should create menu entry with query which I really want?

—
Best regards
Slawek Kaplonski
slawek at kaplonski.pl