[openstack-dev] [tc] [all] TC Report 49

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Dec 7 21:28:41 UTC 2017

On 2017-12-07 16:20:43 -0500 (-0500), Paul Belanger wrote:
[...]
> It seems there is atleast some services they'd be interested in
> using, mailman for example.  Does this mean it would be a-la-carte
> services, where new projects mix and match which things they'd
> like to be managed and not?
[...]

Yes, we (Infra team) already host lists.katacontainers.io with a
couple of mailing lists on there, and designs are forming around a
multi-hosting solution for that so we don't need multiple distinct
deployments per community. Some services will be multi-domain
while others will likely just get refaced with some sort of neutral
branding in places where distinct brand identity is less important.
Preliminary plan for the "hard bits" is up for review at
https://review.openstack.org/524024 and likely to be approved next
week unless major objections are raised in the meantime.
--
Jeremy Stanley