[openstack-dev] [etsinfv][neutron][gap-09]: No state for subnets

Csatari, Gergely (Nokia - HU/Budapest) gergely.csatari at nokia.com
Thu Dec 7 09:43:53 UTC 2017

Hi,

Well, curently there is an operationalState specified into the subnets in IFA005/IFA006, but it was not specified what should happen when a subnet is disabled. This is what was commented in the joint meeting between ETSI NFV and OpenStack in Denver. During the discussions to resolve this issue we considered the suggestion to remove the state completly and decided for the removal.

By he way I use the api-ref [1] more, than the wiki. I believe it contains better information and for me it looks better.

[1]: https://developer.openstack.org/api-ref/network/v2/#show-subnet-details

Br,
Gerg0