[openstack-dev] [masakari]problems starting up masakari instance monitoring in devstack @ master

Rikimaru Honjo honjo.rikimaru at po.ntt-tx.co.jp
Thu Dec 7 05:03:53 UTC 2017

Hello Greg,

Please use masakarimonitors.conf instead of hostmonitor.conf and processmonitor.conf.
You can generate it by "tox -egenconfig".

hostmonitor.conf and processmonitor.conf are used for monitors implemented by shell script.
masakarimonitors.conf is a configuration file for monitors implemented by python that you installed.

And, we are preparing setting guides.
Please see it if you are good.

masakari:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/489570/