[openstack-dev] [neutron] [networking-ovn] Non voting jobs for networking-ovn on neutron.

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo majopela at redhat.com
Mon Dec 4 13:20:28 UTC 2017

Hi Folks,
     I wanted to rise this topic, I have been wanting to do it from long
ago,
but preferred to wait until the zuulv3 stuff was a little bit more stable,
may
be now it's a good time.

    We were thinking about the option of having a couple of non-voting jobs
on
the neutron check for networking-ovn. It'd be great for us, in terms of
traceability,
we re-use a lot of the neutron unit test base clases/etc, and sometimes
we get hit by surprises.

    Sometimes some other changes hit us on the neutron scenario tests.

    So it'd be great to have them if you believe it's a reasonable thing.

    Best regards,
Miguel Ángel.