[openstack-dev] [tripleo] rename ovb jobs?

Alex Schultz aschultz at redhat.com
Fri Dec 1 15:26:23 UTC 2017

On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 7:54 AM, Emilien Macchi <emilien at redhat.com> wrote:
> Bogdan and Dmitry's suggestions are imho a bit too much and would lead
> to very very (very) long names... Do we actually want that?

No i don't think so. I think <location (multinode/ovb)>-<node
type/count>-<featureset> is ideal for communicating at least the
basics. If we did it this way for all and if we linked the featureset
docs[0] in the logs for reference it would be an improvement. I
personally dislike the scenarioXXX references because you have to
figure out the featureset/scenario mappings (and remember where those
docs live[1]).

Thanks,
-Alex

[0] https://docs.openstack.org/tripleo-quickstart/latest/feature-configuration.html