[openstack-dev] [tripleo] PTG Agenda draft - action required

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Thu Aug 31 17:27:39 UTC 2017

I brought some changes in the schedule:

- On Wednesday morning, we'll start at 9am and do a one hour
retrospective to discuss what went wrong and good in Pike, and see how
we can do better in Queens. Alex an I will animate this retro.
- Which means, CI topics will be split in 2 times: from 10am to 11am
(don't forget to stay in the room after 11am to collaborate with
Kolla) and also on the afternoon from 1.45pm to 3pm. I think it's
enough time.
- Heat / Mistral sessions from 3pm to 5.30pm.

I don't count the breaks but we'll figure.
I'm preparing a Google Calendar today, so everyone can easily
understand the schedule.
Any feedback / comment is welcome, thanks.

--
Emilien Macchi