[openstack-dev] [nova][cinder][glance] What should be the response for invalid 'Accpet' header?

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Thu Aug 31 15:17:27 UTC 2017

Hey Niraj,

That does seem to be incorrect behavior on the services side. It would
be good to have a bug
filed to track it. For now you could open one and flag each project as
being affected. We may
find that it requires a change in each project, or it may end up being a
common oslo change.
Either way, a bug will allow us to capture findings and make sure it
gets resolved.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+filebug

Thanks,

Sean