[openstack-dev] [relmgt] Libraries published to pypi with YYYY.X.Z versions

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Aug 31 12:05:30 UTC 2017

On 2017-08-31 15:21:19 +1000 (+1000), Tony Breeds wrote:
[...]
> I assume it's infra that needs to do the actual unpublish?

We're the ones with the most consistent access to all of them,
though in a majority of cases there's at least one other account
with sufficient access to do the same (it just tends to vary by team
and origination timeframe). So, yes, probably easiest to give the
Infra team a list once it's been confirmed.
--
Jeremy Stanley