[openstack-dev] [cinder][ptg] Team Outing Planning ...

Jay S Bryant jungleboyj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 18:36:42 UTC 2017

All,

As discussed in today's team meeting I have added a section to the PTG
etherpad [1] to indicate if you would like to go out for dinner and
drinks as a team and what night works best for you.

If you are interested please update the etherpad.  I will need a rough
number so I can reserve a place for us to go and will pick the day with
the most interest.

I would like to nail this down before next week's meeting so please take
a few moments to respond.

Thanks!

Jay

(jungleboyj)