[openstack-dev] [ptg] PTG general info & upcoming registration price hike

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Aug 30 09:30:15 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

We are only 12 days away from the start of the PTG in Denver.

If you haven't registered yet, I encourage you to do so now: early
Saturday morning the registration price will increase (stragglers tax).
So head now to https://www.openstack.org/ptg and hit that button before
it's too late.

If you're still wondering what will happen at this PTG (or you went to
the first one Atlanta and wonder what changed since), I wrote a blogpost
you might be interested to read at: https://ttx.re/queens-ptg.html

As you probably know, at the PTG we encourage workgroups and teams to
self-organize their schedule for the day and social networking
opportunities for the night, so the event organization is pretty
hands-off. We'll still have two happenings during the week that we
encourage you to join:

* Happy Hour from 5pm to 6pm on Tuesday at the event hotel
* Event feedback session during lunch on Thursday

Let us know if you have any question, on the #openstack-ptg event
channel on IRC or by email at ptg at openstack.org.

Hoping to see you there!

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)