[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Gate is broken - Do not approve any patch until further notice

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Tue Aug 29 23:17:16 UTC 2017

We are currently dealing with 4 issues and until they are fix, please
do not approve any patch. We want to keep the gate clear to merge the
fixes for the 4 problems first.

1) devstack-gate broke us because we use it as a library (bad)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1713868

2) https://review.openstack.org/#/c/474578/ broke us and we're
reverting it https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1713832

3) We shouldn't build images on multinode jobs
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1713167

4) We should use pip instead of git for delorean
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1708832

Until further notice from Alex or myself, please do not approve any patch.

Emilien Macchi