[openstack-dev] [neutron][infra] Functional job failure rate at 100%

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Aug 28 19:20:03 UTC 2017

On 2017-08-11 15:31:58 +0200 (+0200), Jakub Libosvar wrote:
[...]
> My best hope is they are gonna backport the fix to 4.4.0 and tag a
> new kernel so we can start running the tests again.

Just to follow up on this thread, it looks like the Ubuntu kernel
team have had the upstream fix patched into xenial-proposed for a
couple weeks already, awaiting confirmation from someone with the
ability to reproduce the issue. Please see
https://launchpad.net/bugs/1709032 if you can help close it out.
--
Jeremy Stanley