[openstack-dev] [magnum] Weekly meetings

Spyros Trigazis strigazi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 15:55:42 UTC 2017

Hello,

As discussed in last week's meeting [0], this week and next we will
discuss plans about Queens and review blueprints. So, if you want
to add discussion items please bring them up tomorrow or next week in
our weekly meeting. If for any reason, you can't attend you can start
a thread in the mailing list.

Also this week, we will go through our blueprint list and clean it up from
obsolete blueprints.

Finally, I would like to ask you to review this blueprint [1] about cluster
federation, add your ideas and comments in the review.

Cheers,
Spyros

[0] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/containers/2017/containers.2017-08-22-16.00.html
[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/489609/