[openstack-dev] [ironic] PTG planning etherpad

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Mon Aug 28 08:40:37 UTC 2017

Hi all!

You have just a few more hours to propose your topics to
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ironic-queens-ptg, please do it *right now*. I
cannot guarantee that we accept your topic afterwards.

Also please do vote for dinner date options today as well:
https://doodle.com/poll/nvavg9ab9ebq2e4v. We will need some time to do the
booking in advance.