[openstack-dev] [kolla] [tripleo] [openstack-ansible] [deployment] Collaboration at PTG

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Fri Aug 25 19:16:06 UTC 2017

Cool, sounds like some people are interested (I haven't hear from
Kolla yet but I'm sure they are as well).

I was wondering if we should take benefit of Discussion Rooms, useful
for inter-projects topics:
https://ethercalc.openstack.org/Queens-PTG-Discussion-Rooms

There is still some place, let me know what you think and we can block
a slot (maybe 2h?)
I want to hear from Kolla and OpenStack Ansible at least and know if
you have schedule constraints otherwise I'll go ahead and block a
slot.

Thanks,

On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 4:37 AM, Flavio Percoco <flavio at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 17/08/17 10:24 -0500, Major Hayden wrote:
>>
>> On 08/17/2017 09:30 AM, Emilien Macchi wrote:
>>>
>>> If you're working on Kolla / OpenStack-Ansible - please let us know if
>>> you have specific constraints on the schedule, so we can maybe block a
>>> timeslot in the agenda from now.
>>> We'll have a "Packaging" room which is reserved for all topics related
>>> to OpenStack deployments, so we can use this one.
>>

>> I don't have any constraints (that I'm aware of), but I'd be interested in
>> participating!  Performance in the gate jobs has been one of my tasks lately
>> and I'd like to see if we can collaborate there to make improvements without
>> ruining infra's day. ;)
>>
>> As long as you can put up with a few Dad jokes, I'll be there.
>

> ++ I'm interested in this topic too!
>
> Flavio
>
> --
> @flaper87