[openstack-dev] [tripleo] CI Squad Meeting Summary (week 34)

Attila Darazs adarazs at redhat.com
Fri Aug 25 16:08:34 UTC 2017

If the topics below interest you and you want to contribute to the
discussion, feel free to join the next meeting:

Time: Thursdays, 14:30-15:30 UTC
Place: https://bluejeans.com/4113567798/

Full minutes: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-ci-squad-meeting

Topics discussed:

We talked about the balance between using openstack-infra supported vs.
self hosted solutions for graphite, logservers, proxies and mirrors.
Paul Belanger joined us and the end result seemed to be that we're going
to try to keep as many services under infra as we can, but sometimes the
line is not so clear when we're dealing with 3rd party environments like
rdocloud.

Ronelle talked about changing the overcommit ratio on rdocloud after the
analysis of our usage. This can be probably done without any issue.

Wes added
"gate-tripleo-ci-centos-7-scenario003-multinode-oooq-container" to the
tripleo-quickstart-extras check and gate jobs to make sure we won't
break containers. and that we get some feedback on the status of
containers jobs.

RDO packaging changes are now gating with Quickstart
(multinode-featureset005), though it's non-voting. It might help us
prevent breaks from the packaging side.

Promotion jobs are still not working fully on RDO Cloud, but we're
working on it.

That's it for this week, have a nice weekend.

Best regards,
Attila