[openstack-dev] [ironic][docs] I see, you see, we all see red*

Ruby Loo opensrloo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 15:19:08 UTC 2017

Hi Alex,

Sorry, I don't know much about the docs stuff; Andreas' links were useful
for enlightening me.

Clearly, I'm biased and would prefer no difference in colour. What about
that (darker?) blue from [0], where it sez (I'm referring to the
upper-cased words here) 'Modern color theory uses either the ... RED-CYAN,
GREEN-MAGENTA, BLUE-YELLOW'. Would that blue clash with the blue you are
mentioning? (Well, maybe it is the bold + blue that I like, not just the
blue.)

I don't really think a complementary colour is good, orange is marginally
better than red. I'd like it to be highlighted but I guess I like subtle,
not strong.

Having said all that, I'm a reader/viewer of these documents and this is
*just* my opinion. It seems to me that there might be research into what
works best? Anyone know?

Thanks,
--ruby