[openstack-dev] [ironic][docs] I see, you see, we all see red*

Ruby Loo opensrloo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 15:08:16 UTC 2017

Thanks Andreas, for those links. (I didn't realize there was documentation,
yay!)

Looking through
https://docs.openstack.org/contributor-guide/rst-conv/inline-markups.html,
I only like the output of 'Command' wrt highlighting. No background colour,
no coloured text, just the same black and bolded. I guess I'm just boring
:-(

--ruby