[openstack-dev] [Networking-OVN] Unable to run OVN functional tests

Trinath Somanchi trinath.somanchi at nxp.com
Wed Aug 23 05:11:30 UTC 2017

I’m not running functional tests as root.

Also, from [1] , The following errors fails most for the cases.

Captured pythonlogging:
       ERROR [neutron.agent.linux.utils] Exit code: 1; Stdin: ; Stdout: ; Stderr: 2017-08-19T19:16:26Z|00001|unixctl|WARN|failed to connect to /tmp/tmpNpVzUM/tmpxaCA5
    ovs-appctl: cannot connect to "/tmp/tmpNpVzUM/tmpxaCA5m/ovnnb_db.ctl" (No such file or directory)

       ERROR [neutron.agent.linux.utils] Exit code: 1; Stdin: ; Stdout: ; Stderr: 2017-08-19T19:16:26Z|00001|unixctl|WARN|failed to connect to /tmp/tmpNpVzUM/tmpxaCA5
    ovs-appctl: cannot connect to "/tmp/tmpNpVzUM/tmpxaCA5m/ovnsb_db.ctl" (No such file or directory)

why the test case is searching ovnnb_db.ctl at some other location?

[1] http://paste.openstack.org/show/618837/

Best Regards,
Trinath Somanchi | NXP | HSDC, INDIA