[openstack-dev] [PTG] Video interviews at PTG, now scheduling

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Aug 22 14:43:13 UTC 2017

Now that the PTG schedule is up, I'd like to invite you to sign up for
my video interview series. I'll be conducting interviews at the PTG,
with the goal of:

* Telling our users what's new in Pike, and what to expect in Queens
* Put a human face on the upstream developer community
* Show the awesome cooperation and collaboration between projects and
between companies

Sign up at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KNHuo9Yb5kbjZAYGQ_PAo-YFndD8QTdaKzaPoct_aaU/edit?usp=sharing

A few tips:

* Talk with your project about who should do the interview, and what you
want to highlight.
* Consider having several people sign up to do an interview (no more
than 3, please)
* Consider doing an interview that is cross-project, to talk about this
collaboration
* If you know of a user/customer who will be at the PTG who has a cool
use-case, encourage them to sign up
* Please read the notes on the "Planning for your interview" tab of the
spreadsheet.

If you'd like to see examples of what I'm going for, I did this on a
much smaller scale in Atlanta, with just Red Hat engineers. Please see:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kT-Sv3rkTw&list=PLOuHvpVx7kYksG0NFaCaQsSkrUlj3Oq4S

Thanks!

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison