[openstack-dev] [tricircle-North South Networking via Direct Provider Networks]

Vega Cai luckyvega.g at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 15:55:17 UTC 2017

Also, you can upload a new image with OpenStack client, when horizon
service is not running:

https://docs.openstack.org/python-openstackclient/latest/cli/command-objects/image.html#image-create

Since Nova service is running on RegionOne and RegionTwo, the image should
be also uploaded to RegionOne and RegionTwo, by specifying --os-region-name
for the command.

BR
Zhiyuan