[openstack-dev] [glance] priorities for THURSDAY (17 aug) and FRIDAY (18 aug)

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 16:36:12 UTC 2017

Glancers (and other people interested in the Pike release of Glance),

We need a RC-2, and the sooner we can release it, the better.  So we really
need a review push today and tomorrow.

Glance cores: please direct your attention to the patches listed on this
etherpad:
    https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/glance-pike-RC-critical
They are mostly related to the new interoperable image import functionality.

Abhishek and I can only +2 each others work, and Erno is on a well-deserved
vacation, so we need some more eyes on those patches.  Even if you're not a
glance core, your careful review on these patches will be helpful.

thanks,
brian