[openstack-dev] [kolla] [tripleo] [openstack-ansible] [deployment] Collaboration at PTG

Major Hayden major at mhtx.net
Thu Aug 17 15:24:13 UTC 2017

On 08/17/2017 09:30 AM, Emilien Macchi wrote:
> If you're working on Kolla / OpenStack-Ansible - please let us know if
> you have specific constraints on the schedule, so we can maybe block a
> timeslot in the agenda from now.
> We'll have a "Packaging" room which is reserved for all topics related
> to OpenStack deployments, so we can use this one.

I don't have any constraints (that I'm aware of), but I'd be interested in participating!  Performance in the gate jobs has been one of my tasks lately and I'd like to see if we can collaborate there to make improvements without ruining infra's day. ;)

As long as you can put up with a few Dad jokes, I'll be there.

--
Major Hayden