[openstack-dev] [kolla] [tripleo] [openstack-ansible] [deployment] Collaboration at PTG

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Thu Aug 17 14:30:27 UTC 2017

Hey folks,

As usual, we'll meet in Denver and I hope we can spend some time
together (in a meeting room first) to have face to face discussions on
the recent topics that we had.
Right now, TripleO sessions are not scheduled in our agenda, so we're
pretty flexible: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-ptg-queens

I would like to propose one topic (happy to coordinate the discussion)
on some efforts regarding doing configuration management with Ansible,
and k8s integration as well.
Flavio made some progress [1] - I really hope we can make progress here.

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-July/119696.html

If you're working on Kolla / OpenStack-Ansible - please let us know if
you have specific constraints on the schedule, so we can maybe block a
timeslot in the agenda from now.
We'll have a "Packaging" room which is reserved for all topics related
to OpenStack deployments, so we can use this one.

Looking forward to meeting you at PTG!
Emilien Macchi