[openstack-dev] Queens PTG: Denver Hotel Information

Erin Disney erin at openstack.org
Wed Aug 16 14:52:59 UTC 2017

Hey all-

The PTG is quickly approaching, and we wanted to provide an update on hotel room availability in Denver. As we mentioned in previous mailing list communications, the negotiated hotel block at the Renaissance Stapleton was extremely limited, and was based on the number of rooms that were sold in the Atlanta hotel block back in February. The Denver block is officially sold out, though the hotel has still rooms available at a higher rate than even a week ago.

We understand that affordable housing is important to the Community, and wanted to provide a list of nearby hotels for anyone looking for a lower rate than is currently available at the Renaissance where the PTG meetings will be located (all prices are per night and based on a Hotels.com <http://hotels.com/> search this morning for a room 9/11-9/15):

Super 8 Denver Stapleton: $93
Holiday inn Denver East-Stapleton: $180
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver: $159
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver- Stapleton North: $159
Courtyard by Marriott Denver Stapleton: $169
Comfort Inn and Suites Stapleton: $98
Drury Inn and Suites Denver-Stapleton: $172

Let me know if you have any questions. Also, don’t forget to register here if you haven’t already! Looking forward to seeing everyone in Denver!

Erin Disney
OpenStack Marketing
erin at openstack.org <mailto:erin at openstack.org>