[openstack-dev] [keystone] rc2 updates

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 18:10:37 UTC 2017

Thanks for the update.

Outside of the docs patches, we made some good progress on a bug 1702211
(reported as https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1703917 and
https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1702211 but we have reason to
believe they are caused by the same issue).

Morgan is currently working on a fix and we've targeted bug 1702211 to
rc2. I'll keep an eye out for the translations patch and make sure that
lands before we cut the next release candidate.