[openstack-dev] [nova][docs] O search where art thou?

Anne Gentle | Just Write Click annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Fri Aug 11 12:50:36 UTC 2017

Yeah, I need to circle back in the theme work to make sure both search scopes are available. My prior attempt had some wonky CSS debugging and I needed to separate patches more.

I'll put up another patch to the theme today to bring in the Sphinx search in the sidebar as it was before.

I'm not sure how to solve the sort problem Sean notes, would like help there.
Hope this helps -
Anne