[openstack-dev] [horizon] [i18n] Horizon RC1 tagged

Rob Cresswell robert.cresswell at outlook.com
Fri Aug 11 10:24:35 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

We've now tagged Horizon's first Release Candidate for Pike (12.0.0). Please test it out, and get back to us ASAP with any critical bugs. This also means we've now created a stable/pike branch and master is open for features again; however, the immediate focus for the next few weeks will be to ensure a stable release.

If you find any critical bugs, please tag them with 'pike-rc-potential' and target them to pike-rc2 on launchpad, then ping me (robcresswell), ying_zuo, amotoki or rdopiera on IRC so we can evaluate and address the bug if necessary. Bug fixes must now follow the standard stable policy, and be merged to master, then backported to stable/pike. They also must *not* contain any string changes whatsoever, as we are in Hard String Freeze, to let the translators do their work.

On Monday I'll remove the -2's blocking blueprint work.

Thanks for the hard work everyone,

Rob