[openstack-dev] [masakari]Remove ERROR instances from recovery targets

Sam P sam47priya at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 21:17:43 UTC 2017

Hi Rikimaru,

 Currently, [1] does not skip error instances from evacuating.
 However, it does make it back to error after evacuating the instance.
 If your requirement does not satisfied with that, then the next option will be
 create a option for not to evacuate error VMs first place.
 Because, solution proposed in [1], there will be small chance that
the VM will be
 active for a small time and it will cause critical problems in
1ACT/n SBY or any HA model.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/469029/
--- Regards,
Sampath